- Any machines with fuel tanks should be completely drained before storage.
- Cooking equipment should be clean and grease free.
- Washing machines should be fully drained prior to storage.
- Clothing and bedding should be cleaned and packed in cardboard boxes.
- Fridges and freezers should be defrosted and drained.
- When storing, stack items carefully to ensure there is no risk of them toppling over and damaging them, the partition or adjacent units.
- Dishwashers should be clean and drained before storing.
- If you make use of our trucks and trolleys, please ensure they are returned to the loading bay before you depart.
- Lock your unit before leaving and bring your key with you every time you wish to visit.
WE DO NOT HOLD A SPARE KEY UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED