TERMS AND CONDITIONS/IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions are available in store.
No Deposit Necessary
Store from as little as a week to as long as you need on all our units.
Flexible Storage :- Move to Larger or Smaller unit at any time and only pay the difference.
What can’t you store?
Storage of the following items is strictly forbidden and violation of this could result in your contract becoming void, and/or prosecution;
- Food stuffs and Perishable items
- Corrosive or Inflammable substances
- Hazardous substances
- Bottled Gas
If you are not sure or need any advice about storing your goods, please do not hesitate to ask, as we are always here to help.
- Any machines with fuel tanks should be completely drained before storage.
- Cooking equipment should be clean and grease free.
- Washing machines should be fully drained prior to storage.
- Clothing and bedding should be cleaned and packed in cardboard boxes.
- Fridges and freezers should be defrosted and drained.
- When storing, stack items carefully to ensure there is no risk of them toppling over and damaging them, the partition or adjacent units.
- Dishwashers should be clean and drained before storing.
- If you make use of our trucks and trolleys, please ensure they are returned to the loading bay before you depart.
- Lock your unit before leaving and bring your key with you every time you wish to visit.
WE DO NOT HOLD A SPARE KEY UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED
SECURITY & SAFETY CONDITIONS
Access to the user of the site is permitted for Blackpool Self Store Clients, ONLY if the following rules are adhered to:
- 5 MPH speed limits at all times.
- Visitors to the site must not roam in the yard.
- Beware of vehicles and plant equipment.
- Dogs must be kept in the vehicle and are NOT permitted in the yard.
- Children must be supervised and not permitted in the rear yard.
- NO smoking either in the yard or in the warehouse.
- NO dumping rubbish, either on the floor or in other tenants' skips.
- Tampering or playing in other areas may result in prosecution.